Lettings Negotiator at this leading Property Group in Brentford, West London
Permanent Brentford, West London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-05-29 29 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 29 July 2018
We have just been instructed by this leading Property Group to help them recruit a key member for their team. Delivering innovative housing solutions across London and the South East, the company is now looking to employ an additional Lettings Negotiator to be based in Great West Quarter, Brentford.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a company that works closely with its ‘partner’ organisations, providing unique services as a quality residential accommodation provider, developer and investor.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, demanding environment and dealing directly with directors and tenants, you will thrive within this company.
- Identifying and following up leads
- Conducting viewings with potential tenants and appraisals with landlords
- Qualifying landlords and tenants according to company policy
- Liaising with landlords and tenants for new tenancy documents, enquiries and issues
- Rectifying repairs and general maintenance of properties and instructing contractors
- Booking inventories, managing check ins, check outs and end of tenancy deposit release
- Negotiating new lets, renewals and terminations
- Taking on new properties for let and liaising with landlords
- Ensuring properties are ready for occupation.
- Previous experience within property lettings, ideally with an existing network
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritising and organisational skills
- Positive approach towards all tasks
- Highly motivated, pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
The salary for this role will include a basic of £16,000 to £18,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. You may also be required to work a Saturday on an occasional basis. If this is the case you will get a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.