Lettings Negotiator at this leading residential Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £25k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2018-07-15 15 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 September 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for one of the leading residential property estate agents in the UK working locally, nationally and internationally. They are currently looking for a driven and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their busy office based in Notting Hill.
This is an exciting chance for an individual looking for a new, challenging and successful career at a highly regarded company.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained previous experience within a similar role as well as possessing excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them
- Generating quality leads and referrals ensuring they are dynamically followed up and converted
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over company competitors
- Ensuring that all instructions/documentation is presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and are exceeded on a monthly basis
- Managing customer feedback effectively, reviewing that feedback and ensuring we are driving the company service levels higher and higher
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants
- Pro-actively ensuring that all written communications adhere to relevant legislation.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within the property industry
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and a highly-incentivised office commission package with on target earnings of £28,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.