Lettings Negotiator / Administrator for this well-respected Property Investment and Management Company in Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2021-07-29 29 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 29 September 2021
An exciting role has become available at a well-respected and rapidly growing residential property investment and management company, specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
This role has a very different dynamic to a high street agent as although they are based in Woking, the company has a nationwide property portfolio. You will be required to have strong negotiations skills in order to be considered, as well as good administration skills and the ability to multi-task.
The role is office based, therefore, you will not need to conduct viewings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the database, ensuring all details are correct for properties on the market and all compliance is met
- Compiling audits for compliance across aspects of the portfolio
- Inspecting properties prior to marketing
- Sourcing agents across all locations for marketing of properties
- Obtaining valuations for marketing of properties
- Liaising with third party agents for the purpose of marketing, viewings and negotiations
- Liaising with landlords for weekly property updates, to include viewing feedback and offers
- Negotiating all offers with the agent on behalf of the landlord
- Liaising with property management department whenever works are needed
- Providing weekly deal information to the head of department
- Upon agreeing an offer, ensuring all legislation is complied with in relation to right to rent regulations
- Responsible to arranging all aspects of a new tenancy, overseeing tenant references, preparation of documents, checking in arrangements and receipt of all completion funds
- Collating all compliances certificates as necessary gas safety, portable appliance test, smoke detectors are all in place
- Signing off completion off all new move ins
- Handing over completed tenancy to property managers
- Negotiating rent increases with Landlord at renewal stage & Issuing renewal documentation.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within the property industry
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator
- Well-presented and business-like
- Superb interpersonal skills and excellent communication
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office.
The initial salary package included for this fantastic role will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on the level of experience. Benefits include 22 days holiday (increasing each year up to a maximum of 25) plus bank holidays, work place pension, quarterly staff socials, employee of quarter incentive, dress down Friday’s and more!
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.