Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Residential Estate Agency – Mayfair, West London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-07-15 15 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at an upmarket, independent company that specialises in Residential Lettings, Property Management, Commercial and Block Management for property in London. Our client manages commercial and residential properties on the behalf of freeholders, private and institutional investors.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their dynamic office based in Mayfair, West London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge at a fantastic company!
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and robust candidate with excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £18,000 and a commission scheme structure allowing the successful candidate to earn in the region £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org