Lettings Negotiator at this firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Holland Park, West Central London
Permanent Holland Park, West Central London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-03-04 04 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 May 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly-regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors, with a network of offices in London and Nationwide.
Our client is looking to recruit a confident and driven individual to join their primary located office in Holland Park as a Lettings Negotiator.
To be considered for this role you will preferably have at least 6 months experience within estate agency, as well as excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within the property field.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload.
The position will come with a fantastic basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000, with a highly-incentivised office commission package enabling you to earn £35,000 to £40,000. Appointments are all within walking distance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.