Lettings Manager (Will consider a Senior Negotiator) – Award Winning Estate Agency – Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Walton-on-Thames, Surrey | £45k to £50k 50000
Job Posted: 2016-04-06 06 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2016
This award-winning Surrey Estate Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings professional to manage their Lettings department in their Walton-on-Thames office. Whilst it is important that you have lettings experience, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level as the company is happy to consider an ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager who is looking to make the next step up the career ladder to Lettings Manager, but perhaps frustrated or being held back in his/her current company. If that is the case, though, you will need to have good listing/valuing skills as this is an important part of the job.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Initial contact with prospective applicants and landlords
- Valuing properties for prospective landlords
- Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiating the terms of the tenancy agreement
- Processing references for tenants
- Handling cash fees where appropriate
- Daily banking of any monies received
- Drawing up of tenancy agreements including any necessary revisions
- Inputting all necessary information onto the computer system
- Overcoming any issues that may arise during the referencing process
- Arranging safety checks, inventories and check-ins
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and when necessary contractors during the tenancy term
- Raise any notices required at the end of the term of the tenancy
- Ensuring that properties are efficiently re-marketed when tenancies expire
- Liaising with other members of the team to ensure that all opportunities are converted effectively
- Through regular contact efficiently manage both tenant and landlord databases
This exciting opportunity comes with a basic salary in the region of £25,000 with on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £50,000, along with a car allowance.
The company has a high profile, successful network of offices throughout the area offering whoever takes up this position the potential to progress into more senior roles if relevant / desirable.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com