Lettings Manager at this well-regarded independent Estate Agency in Richmond, South West London
Permanent Richmond, South West London | £45k to £55k OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2017-08-08 08 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 October 2017
This well-regarded independent estate agency looking to recruit a well-presented individual to join their busy office in Richmond as a Lettings Manager. This company has an enviable market share and would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress their career within this upmarket brand.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive and have a proven track record in the Lettings industry. It is preferable to also have knowledge of the local and surrounding areas.
Our client will consider a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking to make the move into a management role, however, you should have some experience managing a team.
This role will include the following:
- Responding to telephone, website and walk in leads
- Carrying out market appraisals and some property viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiating and closing deals with landlords and prospective tenants
- Business development including identifying new landlords and attracting them to the company
- Keeping in regular contact with all current landlords and potential clients, updating records accordingly
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving targets.
- Must have lettings agency experience and ideally be ARLA qualified
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Proven track record in lettings at a senior level
- Smart, well spoken, highly motivated and tenacious
- Experience of Reapit database software is useful but not essential
- Good time management and ability to manage others
- Personable, polite and confident telephone manner
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 in your first year. You will also be provided with a car allowance or company car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.