Lettings Manager at this very well-established, professional Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £50k to £75k OTE 75000
Job Posted: 2017-07-26 26 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 September 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this very well-established professional independent estate agency at their primary located office in Putney.
Our client is currently seeking a Lettings Manager to join a successful team and run the lettings department. You will need to have previous management experience in Lettings as you will be responsible for two negotiators and an administrator.
The ideal candidate therefore, needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment and to show a strong track record of success as a Letting professional as this company has an enviable reputation. You must also be tenacious, possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
Our client will consider an Assistant Manager looking for a new challenge and progression.
Lettings manager role will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will include an excellent basic salary of around £25,000 with fantastic on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £75,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided. You will be required to work alternate Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org