Lettings Manager – Well Established Independent Lettings Estate Agency – Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-07-15 15 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 September 2016
This well established and independent estate agency is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their office in the heart of Farnham, Surrey. Specialising in Lettings and Property Management, they have a very reputable business in the town and surrounding area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading estate agency with a commitment to deliver an excellent level of service to both landlords and tenants.
The job role will include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous Lettings Management experience
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to motivate a team
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings expected to be in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be in between 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis between the hours of 9am to 12pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com