Lettings Manager – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Southgate, North London
Permanent Southgate, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-09-16 16 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 November 2016
Our client is a well-established and privately owned estate agency specialising in all aspects of Residential Sales and Lettings and Management of over 500 properties. They have a proven reputation to the professional care of both Landlords and Tenants and are currently looking for a Lettings Manager to continue this level of exceptional service in their long standing office based in Southgate, North London.
This is a fantastic position for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator looking to progress within their career or a Lettings Manager looking for a new challenge and to work for a company that take deep pride in the care they provide to clients.
This role will suit someone with a proven track record in Lettings with a positive attitude, ambition and exceptional customer service skills.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Ability to instruct new lets and coach others to do so
- Plan and forecast monthly figures for the department
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- Effectively deal with complaints when they arise
- Tenacious spirit to increase market share and build the portfolio.
- Maximising the overall income of your department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lead and motivate a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and hard-working
- Target driven
- Professional and confident manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- A Full UK driving license essential
- ARLA or NAEA qualification desirable.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £22,000 and a realistic on target earning figure of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance is also provided.
The hours of work will be from 9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.