Lettings Manager – Well Established Estate Agency – Windsor, Berkshire
Permanent Windsor, Berkshire | £30k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-04-12 12 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 June 2017
This company is a very well established and respected estate agency in Windsor based in prestigious offices in the town. They are currently recruiting for an individual to join their leadership team as a Lettings Manager.
To be considered you should have a proven track record in the Lettings industry. You will preferably have fantastic leadership skills to run the lettings department and have the ability to develop the role to add value to the company.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Valuing and take instructions on properties to let and attend viewings
- Ensuring all office systems and service standards are adhered to
- Leading the busy department and assist/direct staff as required
- Developing and implementing growth strategies working closely with senior management to expand the business.
- Ability to maintain challenging workloads
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability to work towards targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Numeric skills
- IT skills
- Be well presented.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.