Lettings Manager – Upmarket London Estate Agency – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £55k to £75k Inc Benefits OTE 75000
Job Posted: 2016-11-07 07 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 January 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Manager, to manage the Letting’s team in their busy and successful office in Fulham, South West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading, well established and customer focused company.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings Management experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be up to £35,000 with an attractive on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £55,000 to £75,000, depending on performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org