Lettings Manager – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £60k to £80k Inc Benefits OTE 80000
Job Posted: 2016-08-25 25 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2016
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join the team in their very successful office based in Fulham, South West London. This company has an enviable market share and would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress his / her career within this upmarket brand.
The successful candidate will need to be professional and tenacious and have a proven track record in a Lettings Management role.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings Management experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic salary of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and an on target earning figure set to be in the region of £60,000 to £80,000 dependent on performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.