Lettings Manager – Upmarket Boutique Property Consultancy – St John’s Wood, North West London
Permanent St John's Wood, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-10-12 12 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2016
Our client is an upmarket boutique property consultancy company that cover the entire property spectrum based in the heart of St John’s Wood, North West London. This company are newly established and seek an experienced and tenacious Lettings Manager to expand and grow the Residential Lettings department and to continue the bespoke and comprehensive service provided to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and is seeking a new challenge to grow this company.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings Management experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be £20,000 to £25,000 with an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance of the team.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org