Lettings Manager – Specialist London Residential Lettings and Property Management Company – London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-05-03 03 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2017
A challenging and exciting role has become available for an experienced Lettings Manager to lead a professional Lettings team at this specialist independent London Residential Lettings and Property Management company. The role will be based at our client’s office based in London Bridge, Central London.
This company provides a reliable and efficient service to all clients and private investors, therefore enhancing their enviable reputation.
The successful candidate will preferably have at least 2 years’ experience within a management role as well as having fantastic communication and customer focused skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Letting and managing property across London with a particular focus on regions where rental demands are strong
- Securing tenants quickly and keeping landlords updated
- Liaising with investment landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately if a new property comes on the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
- Well presented
- Highly organised
- Can do attitude
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Working to the highest professional and ethical standards in order to provide an excellent service
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary with on target earnings which will equal to £45,000 to £50,000. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday by appointment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.