Lettings Manager – Respected London Estate Agency – Holland Park, West London
Permanent Holland Park, West London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-02-07 07 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 April 2017
An excellent opportunity has become available to run the Lettings department in the Holland Park office of this well-established and well-respected London estate agency.
The company pride themselves on their reputation for honesty and professionalism, and is particularly strong in the middle to upper end of the market. You will therefore ideally be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment.
Our client is seeking an exceptional individual who has proven success in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading company.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- ARLA qualification beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary offered for this role will be £25,000 with on target earning set to be in the region of £45,000 – £50,000 dependent on office performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.