Lettings Manager – Multi Award Winning Property Group – Redhill, Surrey
Permanent Redhill, Surrey | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-06-07 07 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a multi award winning property group with a network of over 40 offices.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to run the Lettings department in their office based in Redhill, Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading, well established and customer focused company.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license
The company will provide an excellent salary package with a basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 and a company car or allowance. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.00pm and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org