Lettings Manager – Multi Award Winning Independent Boutique Agency – Borehamwood,
Permanent Borehamwood, Hertfordshire | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-08-25 25 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2016
A fantastic and exciting opportunity has become available at a multi award winning independent estate agency in their brand new office in Borehamwood/Barnet, Hertfordshire. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to be a part of this upcoming boutique agency with branches across London and the Home Counties.
The ideal candidate therefore, needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment and to show a strong track record of success as a Letting professional as this office will be brand new. You must also be tenacious, possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
The company prides itself on customer service, and has been recognised for this by winning
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The company will provide an excellent salary package with a fantastic basic salary of £18,000 to £26,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, in between the hours of 8am to 6.30pm and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com