Lettings Manager – Leading Upmarket Residential Estate Agency – Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £65k to £80k Inc Benefits OTE 80000
Job Posted: 2016-05-26 26 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 July 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Manager, to head up lettings in their busy and successful office in Knightsbridge, Central London. This is an exclusive residential and retail district close to Hyde Park that offers excellent potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading, well established and customer focused company.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role will be £35,000 with an attractive on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £65,000 to £80,000, depending on performance. A car allowance of £5,000 will also be included.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com