Lettings Manager at this leading residential Estate Agent in Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £50k to £56k OTE 56000
Job Posted: 2017-07-13 13 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 September 2017
This leading residential agent, with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, are looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to join the team based in Farnham.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 4 years experience in a similar role with a proven track record in Lettings.
Our client’s award-winning training team will provide you with the tools you need to progress and excel through the business. With such a large network of offices the career opportunities are endless.
As a Lettings Manager your role will involve:
- Working alongside the Regional Lettings Director in managing the translation of the business strategy into clear plans
- Managing the branch P&L and effectively achieving both income and cost targets
- Working on the annual budgeting process, proposing suitable income and cost levels for the branch
- Ensuring internal audit standards are maintained at all times
- Proactively researching the local market, competitors within this region, and establishing ways to develop a competitive advantage through local networking
- Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly and in a way that maintains a high level of customer care
- Ensuring that any Client / Tenant / Property details that change during the tenancy are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions within Lettings
- Ensuring that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with staff to support skills development
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments within the organisation
- Identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to manage a profit centre and work strategically
- A full and clean UK driver`s licence
- A positive `can do` attitude.
The package will be a basic salary of £24,000 to £26,000 with on target earnings of £50,000 to £56,000. In addition, you will also be provided with a car allowance or company car, 25 days holiday per year and other usual benefits commensurate with a position at this level.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org