Lettings Manager – Leading Property Specialists – Winchester, Hampshire
Permanent Winchester, Hampshire | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-06-06 06 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the key role of Lettings Manager.
You will assume responsibility for the smooth-running of the branch, leading by example as you manage and motivate staff, oversee marketing activities, carry out valuations, and liaise with landlords.
This role will provide the right person with ample scope to make their mark and impress at a growing brand that’s fully committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
We’re looking for a confident team-player with impressive customer service skills, winning personality, ethical approach and infectious enthusiasm.
As Lettings Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the Lettings Team work towards, achieve and exceed targets
- Seeking out new business, building alliances with local employers and developers
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors, putting in place measures to avoid loss of business
- Recruiting staff when needed, and carry out regular performance reviews.
- Experience with conducting lettings valuations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Impeccable professionalism
- Background in people management
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Office Manager would be ideal
- ARLA certification would be preferable.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary package including a basic of £20,000 to £22,000 with on target earnings of £40,000 to £45,000. The company also offers training, a company car, and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, including details on the competitive salary on offer, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.