Lettings Manager at this Estate Agency in Docklands, South East London
Permanent Docklands, South East London | £40k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2019-06-18 18 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 August 2019
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Manager, to manage the Letting’s team in their busy and successful office in Docklands, South East London. The company will also consider an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for that next step up in their career.
This company has a strong presence within London and internationally.
Lettings manager role will include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be up to £25,000 with an attractive on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £40,000 to £55,000, depending on performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.