Lettings Manager – Leading Independent Property Group – Henley, Oxfordshire
Permanent Henley, Oxfordshire | £45k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2016-09-08 08 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2016
An exciting opening has arisen for an experienced lettings professional to work for this progressive and forward thinking estate agency as a Lettings Manager. The company has a large network of offices primarily based in Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey and is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Manager for their centrally located office in Henley, Oxfordshire.
You will need to have tenacity and competitiveness along with a willingness/ability to coach and develop the same in others. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the role, as well as add value to the office and company. Local knowledge would be a preference.
- Value and take instructions on properties to let
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- Team leader – responsible for staff motivation
- Maintaining good working atmosphere
- Assist in staff recruitment when required
- Responsible for office figure report including weekly returns to Directors deadline
- Ensure staff cars are maintained to a good level
- Responsible for insuring that all computer equipment is in full working order, liaising with IT department if necessary
- Annual appraisals of staff
- Oversee the input of data onto computer system
- Liaise with Recruitment Officer i.e., interviewing, induction, policy and achievement of staff retention figures.
Essential skills required:
- Experience in Lettings Industry
- Ability to work towards goals/targets
- Must be tenacious
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally
- Able to manage and be part of a team
- Problem solver/quick thinker
- Must be well presented
- Able to motivate a team
- Ability to take a firm stance when required
- Diplomacy skills.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
The salary package offered for this role will include a basic salary and an on target earning figure set to be in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on office performance. The company will also provide a car or car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, including details on the competitive salary on offer, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.