Lettings Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – St Margaret’s, Middlesex
Permanent St Margaret's , Middlesex | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-07-15 15 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 September 2016
This company is one of the leading and highly successful independent estate agencies in the London Borough of Richmond. Our client specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management with established and prominently located offices in Kew, Richmond and St Margaret’s.
They have an exciting opportunity for the role of Lettings Manager in their fairly new and well located office based in St Margaret’s, Middlesex.
Whilst to be considered you will need to have lettings experience, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level, as the company is happy to consider a highly ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager looking to make the next step up the career ladder to Lettings Manager.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and an attractive on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance and a pooled car will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org