Lettings Manager – Large Multi Award Winning Estate Agency – Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, London | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-03-24 24 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 May 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at one of the largest estate agents in London, with a network of over 30 offices. This company is multi award winning and is part of a national network of estate agents with offices across the country.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to run the Lettings department in their office based in Ealing, West London.
The ideal candidate therefore, needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment and to show a strong track record of success as a Lettings professional.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license
The company will provide an excellent salary package with a fantastic basic salary of with on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 and a company car or car allowance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org