Lettings Manager – Investment and Development Company – Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth , | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2017-06-14 14 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 14 August 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at a leading accommodation specialist company that deliver innovative housing solutions across London and the South East. Our client provides unique services as a quality residential accommodation provider, developer and investor.
This company are currently looking for a Lettings Manager to oversee a portfolio of 300 residential properties, owned by both the company and private landlords, based in Isleworth. This role will be a fast-paced and demanding environment dealing directly with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Taking care of inbound enquiries
- Identifying and following up leads
- Conducting viewings with potential tenants and appraisals with landlords
- Qualifying landlords and tenants according to company policy
- Liaising with landlords and tenants for new tenancy documents, enquiries and issues
- Rectifying repairs and general maintenance of properties and instructing contractors
- Booking inventories, managing check ins, check outs and end of tenancy deposit release
- Negotiating new lets, renewals and terminations
- Taking on new properties for let and liaising with landlords
- Ensuring properties are ready for occupation
- Responsible of successful marketing of properties available for lease.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritising and organisational skills
- Positive approach towards all tasks
- Highly motivated, pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Evidence of working within property management/lettings
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
The salary package included for this role, will be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on previous experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.