Lettings Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – St Margaret’s, Middlesex
Permanent St Margarets, Middx | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-04-19 19 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 June 2017
This company is one of the leading independent estate agencies, specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, with established and prominently located offices in the Richmond Borough.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for the role of Lettings Manager at their well located office based in St Margaret’s, Middlesex.
Whilst to be considered you will need to have lettings experience, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level, as the company is happy to consider a highly ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager looking to make the next step up the career ladder to Lettings Manager.
Lettings manager role will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- Experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Ability to manage a team successfully
- Superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000-£25,000 with attractive on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.