Lettings Manager – Highly Successful Award Winning Independent Agency – Fleet, Hampshire
Permanent Fleet, Hampshire | £45k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2016-11-09 09 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 January 2017
Our client is a highly successful and an award winning independent estate agency with a strong presence of branches in the Home Counties of Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. They are currently looking to recruit a natural leader and team focused individual to join their busy office as a Lettings Manager in the well-connected town of Fleet, Hampshire.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the Lettings team but you will also oversee the Property Management Team Leader and report directly to the Managing Director.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous experience as a Lettings Manager as well as possessing excellent communication skills and be highly driven.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Ability to instruct new lets and coach others to do so
- Plan and forecast monthly figures for the department
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Work with the Marketing Manager on Marketing Campaigns
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- Effectively deal with complaints when they arise
- Tenacious spirit to increase market share and build the portfolio.
- Maximising the overall income of your department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lead and motivate a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and hard-working
- Target driven
- Professional and confident manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- A Full UK driving license essential
- ARLA or NAEA qualification desirable.
The salary is dependent on your experience but will be up to £35,000 and on target earnings will be in the region of £45,000, including a car allowance. A petrol allowance will also be provided and you will only be required to work a 5 day week!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.