Lettings Manager – Highly Regarded Residential Estate Agency – Richmond, South West London
Permanent Richmond, | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-03-21 21 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 May 2016
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available as a Lettings Manager at a well regarded client of ours in their office in Richmond, South West London. This company is a leading residential estate agency and is highly respected throughout London and the UK.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market.
The ideal candidate therefore, needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment and to show a strong track record of success as a Lettings professional. The company will also consider an Assistant Lettings Manager looking for that next step in their career.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license
The company will provide an excellent salary package with a basic salary of £25,000 with on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 and a company car. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.00pm and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com