Lettings Manager – Highly Regarded Large Estate Agency Group – Kingston, Surrey
Permanent Kingston, Surrey | £35k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-09-20 20 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 November 2016
Our client is a large and well-respected estate agency with a network of branches throughout the UK. The company specialise in Residential Sales and Lettings and have gained a reputation for providing unparalleled customer service excellence.
The company are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager for their office based in Kingston, Surrey.
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate a strong track record of success as a Letting professional to be able to, maximise property lettings by ensuring efficient operation of the lettings staff and meeting clients’ needs. This will be achieved by managing and developing staff performance to provide excellent standards of quality service.
The job role will include:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with queries, complaints and updates
- Organising quotes for repairs/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Responsible for managing the lettings team
- Developing a business plan covering sales revenue and expense controls
- Meeting agreed targets and promoting the organisations’ presence
- Representing the company to its full potential
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants
- Organising property viewings and arranging check in and out reports
- Ensuring that all representative activities are in accordance with legal regulations and tenant/landlord/contractor compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Produce tenancy extensions
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Organising gas and safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPC’s
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Carrying out appraisals
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Ability to instruct new lets and coach others to do so
- Plan and forecast monthly figures for the department
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- Effectively deal with complaints when they arise
- Tenacious spirit to increase market share and build the portfolio.
- Maximising the overall income of your department.
- ARLA qualification/MARLA membership advantageous
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team member with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate a team
- Target driven
- Highly organised and good time management skills
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £21,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience and an on target earning figure of £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on office performance. A company car or call allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.