Lettings Manager – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middlesex | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-03-04 04 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 May 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a highly successful independent estate agency in their primary located office in Isleworth, Middlesex. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Lettings Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team and run the Lettings department.
Our client is a well established family run business, specialising in residential sales, lettings and new homes. They have an excellent reputation in the local area for providing the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for that next step in their career and the challenge of heading up the Lettings department.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience as a Lettings Manager but you must have a proven track record in Lettings with a positive attitude, ambition and an outgoing personality.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license
The company will provide an excellent salary package with a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6.30pm and on Fridays 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com