Lettings Manager – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, London | £27k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-05-12 12 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2016
This highly successful independent agency with a network of offices locally around Wimbledon, is recruiting for an experienced and professional Lettings Manager to join the team in their new and modern office in Colliers Wood, South West London.
Our client is currently seeking a Lettings Manager to join a successful team and run the lettings department. You will need to have previous management experience in Lettings as you will be responsible for an Assistant Manager and Administrator.
The ideal candidate therefore, needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment and to show a strong track record of success as a Letting professional as this company has an enviable reputation. You must also be tenacious, possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license
This role will include an excellent basic salary of £27,000 with on target earnings in the region of £50,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays but a day off in lieu will be given for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com