Lettings Manager for this well-respected Estate Agency in St Margarets, Middlesex
Permanent St Margarets, Middlesex | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2022-06-12 12 June 2022 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2022
Are you an experienced lettings manager who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands? This could be your chance!
Our client is a well-respected upmarket agency with a strong network of offices and is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to join the team at their primely-located office in St Margarets.
It will be down to you to embed a culture of `customer first` in your branch by living and breathing the company’s purpose and values, and by building a team that always goes above and beyond to deliver great customer experiences.
Taking responsibility for the financial performance of your branch, you`ll drive sustainable growth, find ways to outpace the competition and deliver on your performance targets month after month.
- Proven experience managing a successful lettings branch
- The ability to build rapport and develop long standing relationships
- The capability of working effectively under pressure and in a fast-changing environment
- Conduct, personal appearance and attitude that enhance the company’s reputation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and understanding
- A dynamic team leader with individual flair
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- Full and clean driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic of £25,000, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000!
In addition, you will also be provided with fantastic benefits such as in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career, uncapped commission and bonus schemes and more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.