Lettings Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Permanent Tunbridge Wells, Kent | £60k to £70k OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2021-01-09 09 January 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 March 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Manager to join its highly profitable office in Tunbridge Wells.
The Tunbridge Wells office has a portfolio of properties across the area and further afield, including Kent, East Sussex, and surrounding villages and countryside.
As the Head of Lettings you will be responsible for driving forward the lettings business and for overseeing that the lettings staff perform to the required standard. The role also includes the promotion and marketing of the department to endeavour to increase the annual turnover and the profit margin of the department within the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the expansion of the department and maintaining the company’s standing as a market leader
- Building and expanding the lettings business and being aware of future opportunities that will enable the office to continue to expand
- Being responsible for developing and evolving the business plans for lettings
- Promoting and maintaining internal relations with the office’s residential Head of Departments and other departments
- Carrying out coaching as appropriate for all lettings staff within the office
- Keeping abreast of relevant housing legislation, national issues and to attending appropriate training
- Complying with the various ‘Codes of Conduct’ of the national bodies the department is a member of such as ARLA
- Producing and regularly updating literature relevant to the lettings departments and ensuring that the company’s literature is readily available to members of the public
- Producing and regularly updating relevant reports recording the performance of the department
- Conducting lettings staff annual appraisals
- Arranging and monitoring all lettings staff training and development programmes.
- People management and leadership experience within residential estate agency
- Proven ability to develop skills and enable personal and professional growth of individuals
- Able to delegate effectively for maximum results
- Successful conflict management and performance management
- Ideally be ARLA licensed
- Possessing vision and be able to develop complex strategies and solutions
- Cost management: financial and commercial acumen with excellent planning, budgeting and operational reporting skills.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £60,000 to £70,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.