Lettings Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middlesex | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-07-25 25 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 25 September 2021
A superb opportunity has become available within this well-established and privately-owned estate agency for an enthusiastic and experienced Lettings Manager to join and lead vibrant and professional Twickenham team. This is a well-established branch that delivers exceptional customer service with a wealth of expert knowledge about the Richmond borough area.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage the lettings office with full accountability for driving results and your team, whilst advancing the service standards of the company and abiding by company policy and statutory legislation.
To be considered for this role, you will have recent Lettings Management experience and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success. Our client is looking to recruit natural leader who can mentor and motivate a team and help them with their development and performance.
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Driven to achieve results whilst able to mentor, train and motivate team to drive for results
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently
- Competent at analysing, implementing and monitoring team targets and performance, with the ability to calculate relevant rates and ratios
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, be authoritative as well as approachable
- MS Office familiarity
- Full UK driving licence (manual) required.
The salary will include a generous basic of up to £30,000 plus an on target earnings figure in the region of £50,000. A company car or car allowance will be provided.
Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, employee referral scheme, charity and social events, award ceremonies, competitions and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.