Lettings Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Staines-Upon-Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2021-01-23 23 January 2021 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2021
An excellent opportunity has become available within this well-established and privately-owned estate agency for an experienced Lettings Manager to join the busy team in Staines-Upon-Thames. Our client is in a unique position with prime high street presence covering London and Surrey and offers a vast range of property solutions.
To be considered for this role, you will have recent Lettings Management experience and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success. Our client is looking to recruit a natural leader who can mentor and motivate a team and help them with their development and performance.
- Recent experience as a Lettings Manager within residential estate agency
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Driven to achieve results whilst able to mentor, train and motivate team to drive for results
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently
- Competent at analysing, implementing and monitoring team targets and performance, with the ability to calculate relevant rates and ratios
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Ability to motivate and manage a team, effectively delegating and monitoring performance to ensure KPI’s, SLA’s and wider objectives are achieved. Recognises when required to mentor and support others to improve team performance
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, be authoritative as well as approachable
- MS Office familiarity
- Full UK driving licence (manual) required.
The salary will include a competitive basic of £20,000 to £25,000 plus an on target earnings figure in the region of £50,000 to £60,000. A company car will be provided. Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.