Lettings Manager for this multi award-winning Estate Agency in West London
Permanent , West London | £60k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-01-07 07 January 2021 Closing date for applications: 07 March 2021
This independent and multi award-winning estate agency with a small yet highly successful network of offices in west London, is seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to join its expanding team.
Our client has an established market presence with a considerable amount of repeat business from old clients and benefits from excellent cross referrals generated by both sales and new homes departments.
To be considered for this unique opportunity you should have recent managerial experience within a London based estate agency as you will be expected to maintain and improve on the existing lettings turnover, increase office turnover by monitoring daily valuations and instructions and ensure all team members are working to their fullest potential.
This role will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieving all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Have recent managerial experience within a London estate agency
- West London local knowledge is preferable
- Excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have experience with valuations
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Good administration skills
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic salary of £25,000, plus an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £60,000. A car allowance will be provided.
Our client believes in rewarding staff achievement and offer excellent incentives throughout the year. Highlights this year include an all-expenses paid team trip for top performers, regular inclusive social events, 5 star restaurant breakfasts. Additional incentives for referring new employees of up to £500. They also have cash back private health care policy which is free after working with the company for 6 months.
Working hours are from 8.45am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Work every other Saturday with 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum, plus an extra day off for your birthday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.