Lettings Manager for this market-leading Estate Agency in Oxford City, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford City, Oxfordshire | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-10-12 12 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2021
This privately-owned estate agency is looking to recruit a dynamic and conscientious individual to oversee the Lettings department in Oxford City. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader, with a varied role gaining a well-rounded view of the industry and with the opportunity of excellent career progression.
The ideal candidate will add to the existing positive, supportive and dynamic team at the Oxford City branch and will know the local Oxford area well. Our client is looking for someone that can hit the ground running and achieve fantastic results!
- Previous experience working within the residential lettings industry as a senior lettings negotiator/lettings manager
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner & client service skills
- Outstanding problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Good MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills and the ability to use and understand CRM systems
- Keen to progress
- Team player
- A balance of assertiveness and diplomacy.
The package for this role will include a basic in the region of £26,000 to £28,000 plus on target earnings of c. £35,000. Benefits include superb opportunities for career progression, company pension, company events, an excellent holiday package, early finish on Friday and Saturday and much more!
The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.30pm, Friday 9am to 4.30pm and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.