Lettings Manager for this family-run Estate Agency in Pinner, Middlesex
Permanent Pinner, Middlesex | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-06-27 27 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 16 July 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lettings Manager to join this specialist lettings and property management estate agency with a fantastic reputation and loyal clientele. The business is growing and they are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to expand on their current business levels and large client base.
Our client is looking to recruit natural leader who can mentor and motivate a team and help them with their development and performance. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Responsibilities will include:
- Attracting new business and increasing market share
- Conducting market appraisals and negotiating competitive fees
- Setting up properties to be marketed
- Developing relationships with existing and new landlords
- Working as part of a team and liaising with all departments – property management, renewals and accounts
- Serving Section 21s
- When tenants serve notice, notifying the Landlord and property management.
- Attending networking events (when possible)
- Working with accounts to facilitate rent relief or chase outstanding rent
- Liaising with Solicitors for advice
- Communicating with Goodlord, CRM system and website provider to get the best out of the service
- Updating internal documents
- Keeping up to date with the latest changes in legislation
- Leading the weekly office meeting
- Overseeing negotiators, training and assisting in the efficient progression of agreed deals.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a senior letting negotiator
- ARLA qualified – level 2 or equivalent (further qualifications will be encouraged)
- Must have experience managing a team
- Have a good understanding of what GREAT customer service is
- Warm and friendly personality, energetic, positive, helpful, organised and will go above and beyond
- Must be polite and well-presented with good telephone manner
- Someone flexible who can slot nicely into an existing team
- Must have great attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of the local area would be beneficial
- Be proactive and think outside the box to attract new business
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package for this role will include a generous basic of £30,000 to £32,000, plus on target earnings equating to c. £40,000. Benefits include free parking and 30 days holiday including bank/public holidays.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. You will be required to work 2 Saturdays per calendar month from 10am to 2pm paid as overtime.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com