Lettings Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Hampstead, North London
Permanent Hampstead, North London | £70k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-12-30 30 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 29 February 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional to join this award-winning estate agency as a Lettings Manager in Hampstead.
This role will provide the right individual with ample scope to make their mark and impress at a growing brand that is fully committed to staff satisfaction and career development. Our client is looking for a confident team-player with impressive customer service skills, winning personality, ethical approach and infectious enthusiasm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiastic
- Must have previous estate agency management experience
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide a basic salary of up to £40,000, with on target earnings of around £70,000. Fantastic benefits will include quarterly award trips and prizes.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.