Lettings Manager for this award winning Estate Agency in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £60k to £65k OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2020-03-04 04 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 04 May 2020
This is a superb career opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional to join this award winning, privately-owned estate agency with an excellent reputation. Having been established for over 30 years, the company has a local network of offices in the west London area, and they run a very successful residential sales, lettings and property management business with an excellent market share.
With immediate effect, our client is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Manager for their Ealing branch. This area predominantly consists of professionals looking to rent houses along with modern and conversion flats, with an average rent of around £1,500pcm.
If you have the right level of experience and you are looking for an exciting new career opportunity, this could be the perfect move for you. Not only is the office prominently located in the town centre, but the team are a well-established, supportive and effective one producing a highly successful department. You will also have direct access to decision makers within this forward-thinking company.
Duties & responsibilities
- Working closely with the company’s Head of Lettings, as well as the sales manager based in this office your duties and responsibilities will be many and varied but will include the following:
- Daily morning meeting with the team which will include reviewing and setting new targets
- Carrying out valuations and following these up
- Negotiation between landlords and potential tenants
- Business generation calls to existing database with a view to seeking valuation opportunities
- Regular Tenant and Landlord communication and feedback
- Weekly meeting with the team to discuss progress
- Monthly one-to-one meetings with team individuals.
Can you deal comfortably with people from all walks of life and do you have a self-confident nature but at the same time be able to listen to constructive advice? Are you honest, passionate, determined, consistent and persistent? If so, we would be very keen to talk more with you about this exciting opportunity.
This role comes with an attractive basic salary and a commission package (for new and existing business) which will equate to realistic on target earnings of £60,000 to £65,000 per annum. A car allowance will also be provided, along with company pension scheme and health care provision. This company is committed to ongoing development for all staff members throughout their careers, at the same time as striving to create an excellent work/life balance for all. High achievers will also be rewarded with trips abroad, weekends away, spa visits and other assorted prizes.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.