Lettings Manager (maternity contract) for this award-winning Estate Agency in Barnes, Borough of Richmond
Contract Barnes, Borough of Richmond | £65k to £70k OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2022-06-15 15 June 2022 Closing date for applications: 15 August 2022
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join the team in Barnes on a maternity contract.
It will be your responsibility to drive the lettings business forward in the local area as well as coaching your team to not only meet but exceed their targets. You must set the working practice standards for the lettings team and ensure you are all up to date with all lettings related legislation and at all times follow procedures.
The role includes the promotion and marketing of the department to not only maintain but also increase the annual turnover and profit margin and the maximising of cross division referral opportunities.
- Lettings management experience is essential
- ARLA qualified – preferred
- Able to delegate effectively for maximum results
- A motivator, able to create successful team working and individual performance and engagement
- Experience of successful conflict and performance management
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Possess vision and be able to develop complex strategies and solutions
- Excellent relationship builder to generate business
- Focussed: commits to challenging goals and delivers consistently against these
- Cost management: financial and commercial acumen with excellent planning, budgeting and operational reporting skills
- Continuous improvement: delivers efficiency in addition to effectiveness
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Strong team player: builds relationships and consults with others, quickly establishes trust and credibility
- Robust and prepared to lead from the front
- Diplomatic and challenging with the ability to influence others
- Confident with a positive outlook
- Strong decision maker who gives assurance
- Ethical with strong integrity.
This superb opportunity will provide a basic salary up to £40,000, attractive on target earnings in the region of £65,000 to £70,000, plus a discretionary bonus! A generous car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.