Lettings Manager – Estate Agency – Maidenhead
Permanent Maidenhead, Berkshire | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2015-09-11 11 September 2015 Closing date for applications: 11 November 2015
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Manager to join this multi-award winning Estate Agency based in their Maidenhead office in Berkshire. The company has a large network of offices throughout the south east, including London, giving ambitious individuals ample opportunities to further their careers.
Becoming increasingly attractive to the corporate world, Maidenhead is an attractive place to live and commute. With a huge amount currently being invested into the town, along with the future extension of the Cross Rail, now is the perfect time to be a part of the imminent growth and potential that this market has to offer.
As a Lettings Manager your role will involve:
- Working alongside the Lettings Director in managing the translation of the business strategy into clear plans
- Managing the branch P&L and effectively achieving both income and cost targets
- Working on the annual budgeting process, proposing suitable income and cost levels for the branch
- Ensuring internal audit standards are maintained at all times
- Proactively researching the local market, competitors within this region, and establishing ways to develop a competitive advantage through local networking
- Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly and in a way that maintains a high level of customer care
- Ensuring that any Client / Tenant / Property details that change during the tenancy are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions within Lettings
- Ensuring that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with staff to support skills development
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments within the organisation
- Identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- At least 3-5 years experience in Residential Lettings
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to develop and motivate those around him/her
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to manage a profit centre and work strategically
- A full and clean UK Driver`s Licence
- A positive `can do` attitude
The package will be a basic salary of c. £25,000, a company car or a car allowance of c. £5,000 per annum and annual earnings of c. £50,000 made up with team commission. In addition, the post holder is eligible for a profit-based bonus (which is totally uncapped), car allowance or company car, 25 days holiday per year, life assurance, pension and all the other usual benefits commensurate with a position at this level.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com