Lettings Manager – Estate Agency – Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2015-07-21 21 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2015
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator / Manager to manage, develop and maintain the lettings department for this well established estate agency in Addlestone, Surrey. The role will involve managing a well-motivated team, giving effective leadership in order to maximise profitability.
This opportunity would either suit an ambitious individual looking to join an estate agency group with a network of local branches offering career advancement and development
The duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch
- Holding effective morning meetings
- Maintaining an adequate applicant register
- Maintaining regular contact with the company’s clients
- Maintaining and using an effective follow-up system
- Controlling the office diary for the effective time management of the office team
- Maintaining a canvassing plan which should be adhered to and monitored
- Placing advertisements within the expenditure limits set by the company, and monitoring the responses
This position will come with a basic salary in the region £20,000 to £22,000, a commission package taking on target earnings to c. £30-35,000 and a company car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org