Lettings Manager – Cobham/Esher Estate Agency – Will consider a Senior Lettings Negotiator
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2015-09-11 11 September 2015 Closing date for applications: 11 November 2015
This award-winning Surrey Estate Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings professional to run their Lettings department in their Cobham office. Whilst to be considered you will need to have lettings experience, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level, as the company is happy to consider a highly ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager looking to make the next step up the career ladder. If that is the case, though, you will need to have good listing/valuing skills.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Initial contact with prospective applicants and landlords
- Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
- Valuing properties for prospective landlords
- Negotiating the terms of the tenancy agreement
- Processing references for tenants
- Handling cash fees where appropriate
- Daily banking of any monies received
- Drawing up of tenancy agreements including any necessary revisions
- Inputting all necessary information onto the computer system
- Overcoming any issues that may arise during the referencing process
- Arranging safety checks, inventories and check-ins
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and when necessary contractors during the tenancy term
- Raise any notices required at the end of the term of the tenancy
- Ensuring that properties are efficiently re-marketed when tenancies expire
- Liaising with other members of the team to ensure that all opportunities are converted effectively
- Through regular contact efficiently manage both tenant and landlord databases.
This exciting opportunity comes with a basic salary in the region of £25,000, and an initial on target salary of about £45,000. This is based on office and personal commission. The company will also provide a car allowance in the region of £5,000 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org