Lettings Manager at this boutique, well-established Estate Agency in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Marlow, Buckinghamshire | £40k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2017-12-17 17 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 17 February 2018
This boutique, well-established estate agency has a very exciting, one-off opportunity to join its rapidly expanding business as a Lettings Manager.
Our client specialises in the sale and letting of residential properties, and is currently looking for an individual who has a proven ability to generate new business. To be successful you will have a full understanding of every aspect of the lettings business, as well as the ability to increase revenue from all possible sources to drive the business forward.
To be considered you will ideally have had previous experience in an upmarket London agency and have the desire and ability to run your own business.
This role will include the following:
- Responding to telephone, website and walk in leads
- Carrying out market appraisals and some property viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiating and closing deals with landlords and prospective tenants
- Business development including identifying new landlords and attracting them to the company
- Keeping in regular contact with all current landlords and potential clients, updating records accordingly
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving targets.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a management position within the industry
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a highly attractive salary package for the right individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.