Lettings Manager – Award Winning Privately Owned Estate Agency – Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, London | £60k to £65k Inc Benefits OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2016-09-27 27 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 September 2016
This well-regarded independent and multi award winning estate agency, with a small, yet highly successful network of offices in West London, is seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to join their expanding team. The role will be based in their thriving and flagship office in Ealing.
Whilst to be considered you will need to have lettings experience, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level, as the company is happy to consider a highly ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager looking to make the next step up the career ladder to Lettings Manager.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic salary of £25,000 and an on target earning figure set to be in the region of £60,000 to £65,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.