Lettings Manager at this leading Estate Agency Group in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £55k to £70k OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2017-09-04 04 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 November 2017
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join the flagship office of one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the key role of Lettings Manager.
You will assume responsibility for the smooth-running of the branch, leading by example as you manage and motivate staff, oversee marketing activities, carry out valuations, and liaise with landlords.
This role will provide the right individual with ample scope to make their mark and impress at a growing brand that is fully committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
Our client is looking for a confident team-player with impressive customer service skills, winning personality, ethical approach and infectious enthusiasm.
As Lettings Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the Lettings Team work towards, achieve and exceed targets
- Seeking out new business, building alliances with local employers and developers
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors, putting in place measures to avoid loss of business
- Recruiting staff when needed, and carry out regular performance reviews.
- Experience with conducting lettings valuations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Impeccable professionalism
- Background in people management
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Manager is essential
- ARLA certification would be preferable.
In return, our client is offering a highly attractive salary package including a basic of £20,000 to £25,000 with on target earnings of £55,000 to £70,000. The company also offers training, a company car or allowance, and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, including details on the competitive salary on offer, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.