Lettings Manager at this upmarket Estate Agency in Bristol, South West England
Permanent Bristol, South West London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-09-29 29 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 29 November 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their office in Bristol.
As the Head of Lettings you will be responsible for driving forward the Lettings business and for overseeing that the Lettings staff perform to the required standard. The role also includes the promotion and marketing of the department to endeavour to increase the annual turn-over and the profit margin of the department within the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the expansion of the department and maintaining the company’s standing as a market leader
- Building and expand the lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities that will enable the office to continue to expand
- Being responsible for developing and evolving the business plans for lettings
- Promoting and maintaining internal relations with the office’s residential Head of Departments and other department
- Carrying out coaching as appropriate for all lettings staff within the office
- Keeping abreast of relevant housing legislation, national issues and to attending appropriate training
- Complying with the various ‘Codes of Conduct’ of the national bodies the department is a member of such as ARLA
- Producing and regularly updating literature relevant to the lettings departments and ensure that the company’s literature is readily available to members of the public
- Producing and regularly updating relevant reports recording the performance of the Department
- Conducting Lettings Staff annual appraisals
- Recruiting new staff as necessary
- Arranging and monitor all lettings staff training and development programmes.
- People management and leadership experience
- Proven ability to develop skills and enable personal and professional growth of individuals
- Able to delegate effectively for maximum results
- A motivator, able to create successful team working and individual performance and engagement
- Experience of successful conflict management and performance management
- Ideally be ARLA licensed
- Possess vision and be able to develop complex strategies and solutions
- Cost management: financial and commercial acumen with excellent planning, budgeting and operational reporting skills.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary of £30,000 and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.