Lettings Manager at this specialist Lettings and Property Management company in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £70k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-07-25 25 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 September 2019
A challenging and exciting role has become available for a Lettings Manager to lead a professional team at this specialist independent London Residential Lettings and Property Management company. The role will be based at our client’s office based in Waterloo.
This company provides a reliable and efficient service to all clients and private investors, therefore enhancing their enviable reputation.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a lettings management role as well as having fantastic communication and customer focused skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Letting and managing property across London with a particular focus on regions where rental demands are strong
- Securing tenants quickly and keeping landlords updated
- Liaising with investment landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately if a new property comes on the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
- Reliable and presentable
- Highly organised
- Can do attitude
- Customer focused
- Natural leader
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Working to the highest professional and ethical standards in order to provide an excellent service
- Good IT skills.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary with on target earnings which will equate to and attractive £70,000 per annum. A driving licence is not required as a travel card will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.